This is a GAMES ONLY league. There are no organized practices.
There will be additional Skill Development Sessions offered each game day for interested players.
REGISTRATION OPENS July 18
REGISTRATION CLOSES August 26
Season runs September 11 to October 16
14U: born between 9/1/08 - 8/31/10
12U: born between 9/1/10 - 8/31/12
10U: born between 9/1/12-8/31/14
8U: born between 9/1/14-8/31/17
Sundays @ Fletcher High School
Between 12:00pm and 3:00pm
- This is a FRIENDLY league. Players and Parents are asked to keep the intensity to a minimum.
- Players from all participating programs will be evenly divided onto teams by level of experience. Meaning your Riptide players will be on a team with players from Beaches, Jax Lax, Panthers, etc..
- Players may request to be placed on a team with no more than 2 friends. We will do our best to accommodate all requests but cannot make any guarantees.
- You will be notified of your team roster and schedule NO LATER THAN September 8th.
- Game play format will be Sixes.
- No "Take-Out" Body Checks are allowed.
- No Long Poles or Modified Poles
- Coaches and Program Leaders will officiate the games.
- One Strike Policy on Fighting or Throwing a Punch
- Season will culminate in Championship games at each division.
- Skill Development Sessions will be offered through X10 Lacrosse one hour prior to the start of your game each Sunday. Included in registration fee.